Make a Difference
BECOME A JUNIOR CHEF
Every year since 2002 Andy Cagnetta has invited his friends, family and peers to join him for an old fashioned Italian family pasta dinner to raise money to feed individuals and families in Broward County. In 2016, 850 guests attended Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner, raising $175,095.61. The Junior Chefs last year were a big part of the success raising over $44,000.
This year Kerry & Ken, along with Andy, invite you to become a Junior Chef for Andy’s 15th Annual Family Pasta Dinner and make a difference in the efforts to reduce hunger by raising money to benefit LifeNet4Families.
As a Junior Chef who attempts to reach a fundraising goal of $500, you will be:
- Recognized as a Junior Chef at the event on Sunday, February 12, 2017.
- Receive a Junior Chef Pasta Dinner hat.
- Receive a Certificate of Recognition.
- Receive 20* hours of community service with the completion of the program.
It’s easy to become a Junior Chef and make a difference!
Last Orientation Just Announced:
February 5, 2017, 11:45am-1:00pm for a private Yoga Class at
Crunch in Parkland.
download flyer click here
- Learn more about LifeNet4Families and the valuable services they provide by touring the facility including the kitchen and emergency food pantry. Become involved by helping to stock the shelves with food. Email Monica Cupid at email@example.com to set up a time to tour.
- Learn how to set up your own personal fundraising page using Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner website, setting a minimum goal of $500. It only takes a few minutes to create!
- Personalize your online fundraising page with pictures, videos, personal stories- MAKE IT YOURS!
- Send your fundraising page link to family, friends, classmates, neighbors, and anyone you think will help you reach your goals.
- Share your personalized page through email, Facebook, Twitter and any other social media tools available to you.
- Gather a minimum of one bag of non-perishable food and toiletries.
- Volunteer the day of the dinner.
- Receive a certificate of recognition at the event and get your own personalized Pasta Dinner hat for attempting to raise $500 or more.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and compassion for the less fortunate. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us at Carrie Wiesenfeld firstname.lastname@example.org.